My sweet friend, Michelle,
Isn't she adorable ?
She has a zillion gorgeous kids AND is a granny!
Can you imagine ?
I think she's lyin' ... she looks wayyyy to young for that !
She has the cutest blog:
She recently nominated me
for this very cool award:
The rules state I must share 7 things about myself:
1. I have the most amazing sons on Earth
2. I am blessed to have stayed home with those amazing boys and homeschooled them
3. My braid reaches my tush
4. Living in a Lavender House means I never even have to give out my address to the pizza guy -
I just say "the lavender house !" and he knows.
5. I am NOT a morning person - midnight is the perfect time to start a project
6. I'm usually up 'til 4 AM reading - I read an average of one book a night
7. The House on Lavender Hill will forever be a work in progress because
I have more ideas than I do money and time !
I'd like to pass on this nifty award
to a few of MY favorite bloggers :
Janie is another HYSTERICAL, CREATIVE and WONDERFUL mommy and grandma !
Her gorgeous daughters all blog too and these ladies are such an inspiration and
just plain ol' FUN !
Sharon's spot in Blog Land is amazing ! I drool over her fabulous quilting and stitching talents. Her adventures with Hunka are great fun and her home is an awesome showcase of her creativity and whimsy !
I recently discovered this sweet blog and I'm hooked ! Alisha and her Cuties are full of fun and adventure... and this mommy's love for her family is proudly displayed in each every post. What a great family and a refreshing spot to visit !
Thanks again, Michelle !
I'm thrilled to pass on the love !!!